#REFINERS Facebook Group
FOR: Exclusively for Wedding Planners seeking Community over Competition!
PURPOSE: Learn, grow and ENCOURAGE! Give, give, give = get!
GAW, I hate rules. Like bad. But these truly are in place to make sure we have a positive experience. Don't understand one of them?? Send a message. Without moderating these groups, it can be hard to have the context as to why these parameters are critical. I'd super love your trust on that.
Alright, robotic guidelines... wa waaaa....
1. Please, NO: Self-Promotion via subtle or blatant tactics (I see you 👀), Product Launches, Course Launches, Solicitations or Announcements for Free Practice or Products that you plan to eventually sell, Sales Pitches, Promotion of other FB Groups, Newsletter Sign-ups, Discount Codes, Giveaways or Affiliate Links.
Self Promotion is defined as- anything listed above + linking your blog posts, your published weddings, announcing your workshop or backwards ways of asking a question that essentially are self promotion. For example, as a VA, please do not ask what services we would like to see offered (I see your subtle tactic to announce that you’re a VA).
If someone requests a service that you offer, you may then reply with your services. Discount codes may only be given if they are not codes already provided by Refine.
***this is in place to keep the board from turning into a sales board or feeling pushy and protecting the airwaves so that your questions are seen***
2. Absolutely NO: Hate Speech, Bashing, Bullying, Slander, etc. We aren't here to make fun of brides, their moms, other vendors, new planners, etc. Let's keep conversations KIND & PRODUCTIVE.
I have zero tolerance for this and will make a judgement call in the moment. That may involve simply deleting a post, sending a message or removal from the group.
3. No "mini blog posts" or "lessons" are allowed. They will be deleted if you post them. So many of you are eager to share your knowledge and default to posting mini-lessons in the main feed. Instead of posting a long note/lesson, use the search function to find people who are already asking for help and comment on their posts.
4. Going LIVE without permission is not allowed.
5. Please do not screen shot things from this board and share outside of this board. Please also do not share screen shots from other boards here in Refine. We truly respect privacy and confidentiality.
6. REGIONALLY SPECIFIC POSTS
Do not post requests for local searches and needs. All locally specific vendor, rental, venue (etc) searches are encouraged to be done on boards specific to that region.
If wanting to refer a Refiner to a potential client, please feel free to post.
If seeking an assistant or wanting to assist, please search #RefinersColloborate for the appropriate thread.
7. Please keep local and regional related questions on the LOCAL threads that will be provided several times a month. We otherwise encourage you to join groups specific to the city or region you need assistance in.
REFINE is hosted by me, Amber Anderson, and moderated by me + the REFINE Administrators: Hailey Nichols, Renée Dalo and Joe Rogers. As such, their successes will be highlighted and they may self-promote in exchange for their time and assistance.
First offense, post is deleted. Second, a message will be sent. Third, you'll be removed from the group.
Have questions! Email me at email@example.com. I won’t always see a private FB message.
We are new to Instagram so hop over and show some love among our piddly little numbers. I do my best to leave tangible info and fun tidbits to make it worth your time. It’s also a more accessible way to get to know me personally.
Here are Refine, we are family and sure do love our community! So use the hashtags and get to know some people! #REFINEgroup and #REFINERS.
Online course for everything you need to know to be a wedding planner. 30-day money-back guarantee.
Templates that are made for your systems and procedures to allow you freedom, work-life balance and organization in your business. Word format for immediate application. 30-day money-back guarantee.
Feb 26-27, Fredericksburg, VA
HONEYBOOK DISCOUNT CODE
I have used Honeybook since it first started and absolutely love the platform. If you are interested in using it, this link will give you 50% off of your first year.
AISLE PLANNER DISCOUNT CODE
I have also used Aisle Planner for several years and with each new update, I find it more and more helpful! My clients love it too.
For 25% off of your first three months, use this information.
Referral Link: https://www.aisleplanner.com/referral/oeSg
Referral Code: oeSg